If you’ve ever wanted to bring your designs to life, join us for an immersive experience where you’ll delve into the essentials of Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and learn the skills needed to operate CNC machines effectively. This class is tailored for beginners and anyone interested in the endless possibilities of CNC machining.
Sign up now and unlock the potential to shape your creations with precision and accuracy!
Come to our workshop if:
- You’re eager to create precise and intricate parts with CNC technology.
- You are looking for efficient and cost-effective solutions for production.
- You enjoy customizing projects and exploring diverse design variations.
Duration: 3 hours
Class Capacity: 2 to 6 participants
Optional: 2D Modelling with VCarve Pro or 3D Modelling with Fusion360 for Computer-aided design (CAD)
Please note, we do not cover the process of CAD for creating, designing, or modifying files for the CNC in this class. If you are interested in learning about how to create your files, register online for our 3D Modelling class here.
**Please note registration closes 24 hours prior to class**
- Introduction to Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) set-up on Fusion360 and VCarve Pro
- Understanding the basics of CNC machining
- Walkthrough for setting up the CNC machine
- Onefinity CNC Machine
By the end of the class, participants will be familiar with the CNC process and be authorized to use the CNC independently as a member of Maker Cube at the discretion of the instructor.