Router Table Orientation
March 15 @ 4:00 am - 6:00 pm$36.00 - $85.00
Learn about Router Table Basics
This workshop will teach you the basics of the Router Table. Join us if you’re looking for more experience on woodshop tools! During this workshop you will learn about different bits, profiling edge, rabbets, different tips and tricks for handling material, and setting up your cut safely.
Duration: 1.5-2 hours – please arrive on time to participate
4:00pm – 6:00pm
Class Capacity: 2-6
**Please note registration closes 24 hours prior to class**
Come to our workshop if:
- You want to know the difference between a groove and dado.
- You love challenging yourself by learning new skills.
- Different bits and how they are used
- Basics to profiling with the Router Table
- Setting up the Router Table for Rabbets, Dado, and Grooves
By the end of the class, participants will be comfortable to safely run the Router table to use it for a couple of simple setups. You will get hands-on practice time for profiling and dados.
Not a member? If you love the class and want more shop time we offer great incentives for new members on the day of the workshop.
General attire requirements:
- Safety Glasses (participants must bring their own eye protection, if they do not have eye protection a pair of safety glasses can be purchased at Maker Cube’s front counter)
- Mask (if you have sensitivities to sawdust/airborne dust)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Long hair tied back
- No loose jewelry or cords
- No long sleeved shirts or loose clothing
What is the age limit for the class?
The minimum age for participants is 14. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian provide supervision during the class.
Where can I park?
Maker Cube’s parking lot has ample space available. Should the lot reach capacity, there is additional street parking along 206A St.
How do I cancel or reschedule a class?
Refunds or credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified by email to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance of the class. No refunds will be provided for late cancellation, and a re-booking fee of 50% of the cost of the class will be applied to reschedule a class.
Processing fees not refunded.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the class for sign-in and to ensure it starts on time. Those arriving more than 5 minutes late will not be able to attend. In the event of low registration, the class will be canceled and participants registered will be rescheduled to an alternate class date.