From Imagination to Reality: 3D Printing
July 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$90
Do you want to bring your designs to life? Learn how to create 3D printed projects in this exciting class! We will put the fun in fundamentals of how 3D printers work and how to operate them. You will also learn how to prepare parts to get the best results for the printing process.
Come to our workshop if:
- You want to create accessible simple solutions to every day problems
- You need faster production at an affordable cost
- You like to customize your projects and explore variations in design
Duration: 3 hours
6:00pm – 9:00pm on weekdays
Maximum # of Participants: 2
Project: Personalized 3D printed key chain phone stand
**Please note registration closes 2 hours prior to class**
- Tool Safety procedures and routines
- How to set up your design files
- How to create clean cuts for different applications and materials
- How to optimize your time on the machine
- 3D Printer
- 3D printing software Cura
- Required: all participants must wear a mask during the orientation
What is the age limit for the class?
The minimum age for participants is 14. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian provide supervision during the class. Do you have children younger than 14? Sign up for our mailing list to get updates on our summer camps and kid friendly classes!
Where can I park ?
Maker Cube’s parking lot has ample space available. Should the lot reach capacity, there is street parking along 206A St.
How do I cancel or reschedule a class?
Refunds or credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified by email to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance of the class. No refunds will be provided for late cancellation, and a re booking of $45.00 will be applied to reschedule a class.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the class for sign-in and to ensure it starts on time, those arriving more than 5 minutes late will not be able to attend. In the event of low registration the class will be canceled and participants registered will be rescheduled to an alternate class date.